Monday, January 21, 2008

Sole F85 Treadmill Review

Hey Everyone!

Sole F85 Treadmill Review
Sole F85 Treadmill Rating: 3.5 stars out of 5 for costing way too much
Price: $1999.99
Buy The Sole F85 Treadmill (2008 Model)

I know this is going to sound like a rehash of my Sole TT8 Treadmill Review, but so be it. All I can do is tell the truth and if I wanted to lie I would tell you that every Sole Treadmill deserves your hard earned dollars. That’s not the case, Sole has some excellent units, and the Sole F85 Treadmill is an excellent unit. It’s just not worth $1999.99.

First, I would like to start out by noting how similar the Sole TT8 and the Sole F85 Treadmill are. They both have a 3.5 continuous duty motor, a maximum speed of 12 MPH, and a 15% incline. Where they differ is in deck size. The Sole F85 mysteriously has a larger deck size and smaller running area than the Sole TT8. I think it’s a little fudging of the specifications on Sole’s part. Everyone does this, and I have no reason to mark it down. The Sole F85 Treadmill’s rollers are smaller, which means the treadmill won’t last quite so long, but it should still stand up to at least 7 years abuse.

The frame construction and stability are nearly identical as well. The Sole F85 Treadmill won’t wobble even at high speeds with heavy users. I believe I’ve already covered why that’s so important, so I won’t bother you about it again.

Ultimately, the Sole F85 is still not worth the money. Definitely not when there are other high quality treadmills with similar features and specifications on the market. I can’t in good faith recommend buying this treadmill to my readers. If you’re looking for a high end treadmill, say $1600 or more, I’ll post something specific treadmills and brand recommendations in a few days just for you.

No offense Sole, but the Sole F85 is simply too expensive.


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.